0.2 About Palliative Care South East
Palliative Care South East (PCSE) provides specialist and holistic care for people living at home with a life-threatening illness, and emotional and practical support for family and carers.
Our holistic approach acknowledges that a life-threatening illness affects the whole person and their family and carers in many different ways — physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
PCSE takes a team approach to care:
PCSE does not offer the following services.
- emergency call out service
- hygiene, personal care and wound care
- supply of regular prescriptions and daily medications management
- blood thinning or diabetes injections
- blood pathology collection
- chemotherapy, immunotherapy or hormone therapy injections
- intravenous antibiotics or chemotherapy catheter maintenance or dressings
- respite nursing support in home
We can refer or direct you to the appropriate service provider.